In 2012, Google along with Jim Lecinski published a fantastic book that explored how digital customers made decisions in what Google refers to as “The Zero Moment of Truth.” The ZMOT as it’s abbreviated, helps strategists discover relevant strategies and tactics on how to show up at the right place, at the right time and with the right content in a digital ecosystem.
- The Story Of A Rebrand: What Is Rebranding – And What It’s Not
- What is Agile Marketing: Everything You Need to Know
- 5 Reasons CMOs Are Failing at ROI
- CRM In The Age Of Data: Why CMOs Are Buddying Up To Big Data
- What Is the Difference Between Marketing, Advertising, and Branding? A Simple Analogy to Help Explain
A-B Testing Agile Marketing AI (Artificial Intelligence) Brand Identity Branding Brian Solis Business Strategies Change Management Content Marketing Content Marketing Strategy Content Outreach Content Strategy Creativity CRM CRM Strategy Design Digital Marketing Digital Strategy Digital Transformation Entrepreneur Google Analytics Google Keyword Planner Growth Hacker Growth Hacking Integrated Marketing Keywords Leadership Link Building Marketing Strategy Multi-Channel Marketing Native Advertising Off-Page SEO On-Page SEO PPC PR ROI SEM SEO Social Media Social Media Strategy Startup Storytelling Team Management User Journey UX